Friday, September 18, 2009

D-DAY CAME AND WENT... AND I'M STILL HERE!

My life for the past 3 months has been building up to this day... this moment. The moment when I am given my fait as to if I will be cashing a pay check.. or pulling unemployment. Thats right... D-DAY. This day has been a long time coming. Many frustrated nights... times when you feel like you are going to cry, throw up and poop all at the same time. Going from feeling amazing to wondering if anyone will hire you in a fraction of a second.

Yeah... these past 3 months have been anything but peachy. But today... today is a new day. Today I have a home in the AD world... and that home is somewhere fun. I know right? I'll keep all of you posted on when I start my new team (probably next week) and I'll let you know what I'll be doing.

We love and miss ya'll and I can't wait to ya'll!!!

No comments: